1/ Who is responsible for processing your data?
FERMA is the controller of your personal data. Here is our complete contact information:
FERMA (Federation of European Risk Management Associations)
Avenue de Tervuren, 273 B12
B-1150 Brussels (BELGIUM)
Tel: +32 2 761 94 32
Fax: +32 2 771 87 20
Belgian business registry (BCE) number: BE 0414.927.002.
2/ Who is concerned and what data do we collect?
We collect your data – personal or otherwise – for various reasons which are defined in the following point (see point 3). It includes the following data:
- your identifying information (surname, first name, title, position, employer, e-mail, phone number (fixed and/or mobile), and address);
- your CV and diplomas of candidates for the FERMA rimap certification
- your bank details (credit card number, IBAN and BIC/SWIFT) and invoicing details for contractual relationship;
- your communications (by email or other);
- the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to you;
- the date and time of your access to our website;
- location data or other data relating to the communication;
- the pages you viewed on our website;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
- your browsing preferences;
any other data that you would communicate to us.
3/ Why do we collect your data?
We collect your data to:
- organise our services to members
- as part of FERMA activities aimed at fulfilling its mission of representing the interests of the risk management profession
- fulfill the rights and obligations of contractual relationships
- send FERMA newsletter
- send EU and business information
- invite to our events
- assess the eligibility of the candidates to the FERMA rimap certification
- improve our services
- more generally, to easily communicate with each other
- Finally, your data also allow us to improve and facilitate your navigation on our website.
Personal data relevant to human resources (staff and applicants) is covered by specific internal rules in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
4/ How do we collect your data?
We may also collect data about you through other companies in which case we will inform you.
5/ Are your data protected?
6/ How long do we store your data?
We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish the objectives pursued (see point 3). Once this goal is achieved, we delete them.
7/ What are your rights and how can they be exercised?
You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. To do so, simply send us an email at the following address: email@example.com. We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
8/ Who has access to your data and to whom are they communicated?
9/ Do we transfer your data abroad?
We only transfer your data to a non-EU country if it provides a level of protection equivalent to what you can find in your country of residence (for more information, please check: https://goo.gl/1eWt1V).
11/ What to do in the event of a dispute?
Lengthy trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we commit to give priority to dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution. You can also contact the Data Protection Authority.